Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Manic Mondays


Nobody likes Mondays. It's a shocking juxtaposition to the exciting saturdays and lazy sundays, which make it hard to appreciate.

For us, last monday was an especially busy and stressful time! Producing a publication is a lot of work. We might not have ourselves together, but it's fun to try and look the part ;) 

On K: 



      I think the shirt and necklace combo convey a nice, "I'm responsible and getting my edits done so please don't fuck with me" vibe which is perfect during production time. (Just kidding, love everyone on the magazine) I'm pretty short so the longer cardigan and heeled boots make me seem just a tad taller, which is much appreciated. 

Necklace: Nordstroms
Shirt: J. Crew
Jeans: American Rag

Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman 

On S:

Sweater: Demasque (Which I think is closed and makes me sad :( )
Skirt: Ebay
Socks/Tights: Express
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: Francesca's

I love that the black and white elements in S's outfit are broken up with a playful houndstooth skirt and delicately balanced jewelry. Houndstooth is a gorgeous print I've been hoping to try - K

No comments:

Post a Comment